All payments are non-refundable, and all payment plans must be paid on time and in full. There are no exceptions to this for any reason. Our refund policy is firm.
In the event that you need to cancel because of unexpected circumstances, and as a general practice, we highly recommend that you protect your investment with travel insurance for your trip.
To purchase travel insurance you can go to www.travelsecure.com or call (800) 873-9855.
Prices do not include airfare, transporation to/from the resort, extra food or beverage, additional activities, or spa treatments. If you’re arriving or departing on days other than the start and end dates, please book your own accommodations for the additional days.
Transfer Policy: Your registration is non-refundable, but fully transferable up until 60 days prior to the course start date. In other words: if you can’t attend, send a girlfriend. The amount that you have paid to date will be transferred to the new participant. This course is not transferrable to a future retreat or training. There is a $250.00 administration fee when a credit is transferred to another person. All requests for transfers must be received in writing to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability: I/we agree that The Way of the Happy Woman LLC and its instructors shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay. I/we agree to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to The Way of the Happy Woman LLC for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damages to property or health. The Way of the Happy Woman LLC reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. The Way of the Happy Woman LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses, including but not limited to lodging, meals, and transportation incurred by delays or other uncontrollable issues outside of our program.
Release: I am aware that I may be included in photographs taken at any Sara Avant Stover or The Way of the Happy Woman event that may be used onwww.TheWayoftheHappyWoman.com and associated social media websites.
Your registration confirms your agreement to the following, allowing us to create a safe, strong container for all:
- We honor periods of essential silence during the training in order to deeply access the fruits of your inner world. If you cannot honor the silence, please do not join us.
- Please understand that this is not a yoga vacation. It’s an intensive inner journey, focused around spiritual practice. Yes, we will still have fun! But this also means stepping out of your comfort zone.
- By joining this retreat you agree to unplug from all technology (phone, texts, Wifi, emails) for the entire duration of the retreat.
- Please refrain from all drugs and alcohol throughout the entire retreat.
- Please attend all sessions with an attitude of open curiosity and flexibility.
- Please arrive and depart on time (no late arrivals or early departures).